Research is still in its infant stage on how CBD extracted from the cannabis plant will be beneficial to human health. CBD has proved to be promising in several medical conditions ranging from chronic pain to tumors. CBD is non-psychoactive. It is the THC compound present in the marijuana plants that offer the ‘high’.
The popularity of online CBD store like justcbdstore.com is increasing as you get premium quality and branded products ranging from oils and balms to edibles and e-liquid. Below are some CBD oil fun facts, which can give an idea of what it is, how it works, and what it is capable to do?
- Some people believe that weeds are recreational drugs. CBD or cannabidiol compound is extracted from it. So, anything associated with cannabis is a recreational drug. The fact is that cannabidiol is one ingredient out of the 85 compounds identified in a cannabis plant. Each one has a varying effect on the body and mind.
- CBD and THC are two key ingredients found in the cannabis plant and hemp. CBD is available from the stalk, flowers, and seeds of the cannabis plant, so easy to extract.
- Cannabidiol works smoothly with the CB1 receptor sites of your ECS system [Endocannabinoid System]. The ECS is connected with the CNS and brain.
- The ECS is a wide network that handles body functions related to immune function, motor control, mood, memory, pain perception, sleep, bone development, reproduction, appetite, and more. CBD oil will get easily absorbed in the ECS and thus the benefits will vast.
- Research has reported that besides the cannabinoid receptors, CBD engages with serotonin, vanillord, and adenosine receptors. It gives synergistic effects like mood & stress management, sleep-wake cycles, and pain management.
- CBD networks with the CB1 and CB2 receptors. CBD does not bind with them like THC but negates the effect of THC. THC causes paranoia, anxiety, and an increase in stress levels along with a euphoric feeling. CBD induces the opposite effect. Therefore, CBD oil is used to treat depression and anxiety.
- CBD can be taken sublingually, like edibles, or vaporized.
- Industrial hemp plants are the best sources of CBD because they have a low level of THC and a high percentage of CBD.
- In an animal study, CBD successfully blocked the addictive effects of painkillers like morphine.
- CBD oil has been used to treat adults and children struggling with epilepsy. It is a neurological disorder, which triggers seizures. CBD has anti-convulsion properties, which are being researched for inflammation, cancer, and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Single CBD dose helps to reduce cognitive loss, anxiety, and discomfort in people struggling with SAD [Social Anxiety Disorder] and get prepared to give a public speech.
- Cancer can be stopped from meta-sizing because CBD inhibits ID-1, which prevents cancer cells from spreading across other tissues.
- Veterinarians recommend CBD oil for treating pet’s health issues like Type 1 diabetes, arthritis, digestive disorder, cancer, broken bones, stress, and aggression.
- Cosmetics like skin creams, shampoo, bath bombs, and soap are improved with CBD.